7.21.2009

new ?

sorry for changing things up on people/followers again, but I've decided to start up a new blog on a different website called Tumblr. I've been looking around and exploring a bit and so far, I'm liking the format much more, especially for uploading photos. I'm sure that I'll stick around on this site for a bit (it's almost been a year since my last post!), but who knows? I might permanently make the switch, only the future will tell.

go to onedayiwillbecool.tumblr.com and add me to your subscriptions! (I would put up the actual link, but blogger says a page is missing when I click on it, so you'll have to copy and paste for now)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm trying too hard too...

EURA. said...

it's hard to stop trying too :/

Anonymous said...

Yeah, suddenly one moment you'll realize it's time to stop and be more confident about yourself and what you do but the next moment, you end up doing it all over again.

Gosh, I'm also having problems with my family these days. it's something like yours, i guess. Just don't feel like talking and somehow, wrong words seem to come out of my mouth when i do talk, making everyone unhappy. Planning to stay back late in my college for night study everyday. Need some time out from everyone.
:|