6.29.2009

Settled In

Sorry for the temporary absence. It's been incredibly hectic the past few days what with moving boxes, carrying furniture, and putting photos on walls.

AND we won't have Internet until July 1st.

That means that after a 12 hour day of hefting around our endless supply of cardboard boxes and 2 tons of furniture, I don't even get a chance to relax by sifting through pages on Facebook.

But I guess it hasn't been as bad as it really seems. We're currently living in a townhouse only 1/4 of a mile away from our old address (In fact, we're right across the same lake and I can even see the roof of the previously owned home from my window!). We'll stay here for one year and hopefully by then, my dad will have either found a new house or started building one.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with our current living conditions. Sure it's a little bit smaller, but it's cozy and clean ... which I'm perfectly content with. I even have a better view from my bedroom of the lake (before I had a great front row panorama of ... the driveway). I've finally finished rearranging my room, I still have a few pictures I want to hang up, and some odds and ends I have to take care of, but I already feel at home. I'll take some photos and put them up as soon as I get the chance.

Just wanted to give you guys an update and hopefully I'll be writing more regularly within the next few days. I promise to post some good pictures!

No comments: