7.12.2009

dead like me


Have any of you guys ever heard of the show Dead Like Me? If you haven't, I strongly encourage you to go to Hulu and look it up. If I'm not convincing you, check out the opening title sequence from the show, it makes me laugh everytime.

Unfortunately, the show was canceled after only two seasons. I never watched it on Showtime when it was still running but I guess that a "loss of quality" ensued and that there were internal problems with the directing staff that caused the station to drop the show. I haven't even made it to the 2nd/last season so I'm not sure if the plots get any worse, but I can tell you that the first 4 episodes that I've seen so far are brilliant.

And of course, one of the main characters, Mason, is played by a British actor named Callum Blue who is pretty easy on the eyes.

No comments: